Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's WIth the Videos?

I'm sure many of you who came from EFX are wondering the same thing. Why do I have so many videos up? Well, the truth is, I've been having a crisis of the soul, and I wasn't ready to talk about it. Now, I can cleanse myself.

Certain feelings have rushed back for Laura. She doesn't trust me, yet. I don't blame her, I just took five years and whizzed all over it. So, she wasn't exactly going to run back into my arms. This, of course, became very distressing in me. I had a panic attack, and then basically, a nervous breakdown. There are times, when you realize that you were with your soulmate, and you can't feel anything for anyone else.

I know, some of you, at the moment, are about ready to kick my ass. However, she's a drug, and yes, I am addicted. I'm starting to sock money away to go be with her. Mostly because I do love her, and the other part being that I am sick to death of the idiots who run this country on both side of the aisle.

Also, another reason for more videos is well, I can get lazy too. Besides, as many of you loyal readers know...this is my fucking blog, I'll do what I want.

So, enjoy the rally song of the day...Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song

No comments: